Tsukishima Soko Co., Ltd., (hereinafter “we”) considers securing and appropriately managing our customer’s personal information which is the most important social responsibility imposed on us. Personal information is protected in accordance with the following policy.
1. Collection of Personal Information
We may ask you to provide your personal information when necessary. When we do, we will clarify the purpose and collect the information after obtaining your consent, except public information.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
1) We will use any of your personal information for the purpose of securely offering you our services and conducting other related business.
2) We may use your personal information to send you emails, direct mails, and other ways to notify you of our current and future services.
If you would not like our future contacts at any time, we will stop it upon your request.
3. Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following cases:
1) When we get your consent
2) When we respond to your requests and inquiries
3) When we are required by applicable laws and regulations
4. Disclosure, Changes, and Termination of Personal Information
If you would like to request the disclosure of your personal information, we will respond to your request after confirming your identity. Also, if there are any errors in the registered information, we will immediately change or terminate it.
5. Management of Personal Information
We strive to strictly control personal information and take appropriate precautions to prevent unauthorized access and loss/destruction/alteration/leakage of personal information. We assign a manager to deal with personal information to ensure thorough adherence to compliance and conduct continual reviews and improvements in training for all executives and employees.
6. Online Personal Information Management
1) We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software for safe transmission, which encrypts information that you provide online at our website. This will prevent your information from being stolen or altered. However, even with the SSL certificate, we cannot guarantee the 100% safety of your personal information upon transmission because of the nature of the Internet.
2) In order to safely control and manage your personal information, we adopt firewalls. This prevents unauthorized access to your personal information and prevents your personal information from being stolen or altered.
3) We are not responsible for the protection of personal information on any other websites linked to this website.
Tsukishima Soko Co., Ltd.